Rules and Guidelines
Rules for members
Our simple goal here is to have as few rules as possible.
There are NO moderators, sheriffs, or over-eager administrators inspecting everything you do. We want members and models to have fun and be themselves and not worry about arbitrary rules.
We provide powerful tools to both models and members so that no one has to interact with someone they don't like. Models have full control over their own chat rooms and they can kick anyone out for any reason. Members have access to an Ignore List and can easily Ignore any member or model any time.
We only require that our members do not do anything illegal or overly disruptive to our online community as a whole. Below is a brief list of what is forbidden on this website. Breaking any of these rules may lead to account closure, a forfeiture of all tokens, or even a lifetime ban from this website.
Members may not:
- Do anything illegal.
- Record or distribute the video or other contents found on this website.
- Share their account with anyone else, or create accounts for anyone else.
- Post pornographic links or images. This is not a porn site.
- Use abusive, inflammatory, or racist language.
- Discuss sex with children, even in fantasy or roleplay.
- Disrupt this website in any way (e.g. flooding the chat room).
- Promote other websites or services (spamming).
- Solicit models for commercial ventures.
- Solicit models to meet in person for money.
- Spend nor offer Tokens for in-person meetings.
- Harass or bully other members or models.
- Post private or personal information of other members or models.
- Impersonate other members or models.
- Make any kind of threats against other members or models.
- Blackmail models or members.
- Claim to be a moderator, administrator, or employee of this website.
- Intentionally mislead models. (e.g. fake tipping)
- Encourage models to break the rules.
Many of these are Zero-Tolerance violations, meaning you will be banned for life for a first offense without any warning.
While sharing their webcam stream, members may NOT:
- Do anything illegal, obscene, objectionable, or controversial.
- Allow anyone under the age of 18 on camera at any time.
- Allow anyone other than the account owner on camera.
- Engage in sexual activity with another person.
Rules for models
Our rules for models are largely determined by laws and potential legal issues. Members should be aware of these rules so that they do not encourage models to violate them, which would lead to the member being banned.
The following things, actual or implied, are absolutely forbidden on camera at any time and for any reason, in both private and public chat. Most of them constitute Zero-Tolerance violations, meaning the model will be banned the first time it happens.
- Men on camera for any reason. Men should not even be in the same room.
- Sexual relations with men, even off-camera.
- Minors, children, babies; may not be on camera or in the same room.
- Unauthorized persons / unregistered models (people who have not submitted their ID to us.)
- Bestiality, or animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context.
- Urination, defecation, "going to the bathroom", enema play.
- Breastfeeding or lactation.
- Menstrual bleeding.
- Illegal drugs.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol, medicines, or narcotics.
- Sleeping or passing out.
- Incest, or sexual contact between family members.
- Penetration of the vagina or anus with items not meant for sexual stimulation.
- Violence, cutting, blood, torture, non-consensual pain, erotic asphyxiation, or any actions associated with bringing injury or risk of injury.
- Escorting, prostitution, solicitation. Models may not offer to meet in person for money. Models may not accept Tokens for in-person meetings.
- Discussing sex with children, even in fantasy or roleplay.
- Illegal or unsafe activity of any kind.
- Anything that would impair consent.
- Actions that may be deemed obscene in your community.
General rude behavior
At this website, we allow for a great deal of freedom and expression. This is a place where models and members can be themselves.
Unlike other sites, we do not impose unneeded restrictions on speech or behavior, and we do not force models to act in a certain way to please members (or the other way around).
Telling models or members how to act would take away from the honest and real interaction on this site. It would make this site phony and boring.
Above all, it is important to remember that behind the keyboards are genuine people, with genuine emotions, moods, fears, etc. People have bad days, a few too many drinks, miscommunications (especially online), and some people are just nicer than others.
We are NOT here play school-teacher. We encourage you to use the Ignore feature to ignore anyone that you do not want to interact with. We will only intervene in extraordinary circumstances dealing with illegal or highly disruptive behavior, or something that blatantly violates the rules of this website listed above. If you would like to report such behavior, please Contact Support.